anybody who happen to be deaf and sufferin lymphedema

lymphatic fault, carpal tunnel, Sesamoiditis, Tendonitis in Foot, hot tubs, spas, jacuzzi, mattress toppers, cold weather, daily lymphedema management, Bandage Wrapping, Wrapping and Rolling

Moderators: jenjay, Cassie, patoco, Birdwatcher, Senior Moderators

anybody who happen to be deaf and sufferin lymphedema

Postby jewelangel » Fri Jun 23, 2006 2:40 am

hi this is jewelangel

im deaf and also i had lymphedema for 13 years now ..... i would like to have some friend who has common same as i do ... also hearing people you are welcome to join to be my friend too smile :D
jewelangel

Postby silkie » Fri Jun 23, 2006 10:48 am

Hi Jewelangel

Welcome to LE people

big Smileeeeeeeeeeeeeee :D :D :D :D :D

Good to have you with us

hugggggggggg

Silks xxx
silkie

Postby joyous » Fri Jun 23, 2006 2:41 pm

Hi Jewelangle

welcome to our family,

how are you doing?
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Joy
joyous

Postby joanne johnson » Fri Jun 23, 2006 2:44 pm

Hi Jewelangel,
Welcome to the lymph family! You made alot of new friends just by joining all of us. We all have the unique and challenging problems that come with this condition. If you have questions ask away! We are here to support each other and offer any help you may need.
I have lymphedema in my legs. I have learned so much from communicating with other members.

I would feel lost without this site and everyone is super understannding and kind. Can't ask for more than that. Looking forward to learning more about you!
joanne johnson

Postby Barb » Thu Jun 29, 2006 9:20 pm

Hi!
I'm not deaf but I do suffer from a hearing loss due to a disease called otosclerosis. I have had surgery on both ears to replace one of the tiny middle ear bones called the stapes. It is the one shaped like a horseshoe. The good thing about communicating online if you're able to is that everyone can "hear" just as well as the next person.

Take care!
Barb
Barb

Return to Our Daily Lives with Lymphedema